The College Uniform Shop is the sole supplier of St Edmund's uniforms bearing the College logo. The College Dress Code is available via this link.
OPENING HOURS DURING TERM TIME 2013
Monday: 8.15 to 12.15
Eddies Branded Merchandise
Large (42 ltrs) $60 (shown)
College Sports Bag (52x32x36) $40
Eddies Caps ($15)
School Caps $15
UNIFORM SHOP PRICE LIST
Year 8 - 10 Navy Blue
Year 11 - 12 Royal Blue
Year 4 - 12
COLLEGE SOCKS (Grey)
Football Socks $10.00
BLACK LEATHER BELT
|All Sizes: $15|
Summer Shirts from
$20-$25 depending on size
White Short Sleeve Shirts
Senior Jumpers - Year 11 & 12
Secondary Jumpers - Year 8 - 10
Navy Blue Fleece All Sizes $40.00
TRACKSUITS & P.E. GEAR & SPORTS
Year 4 - 12
Rugby shorts $30.00
PHONE ORDERS AVAILABLE BY CREDIT CARD
Uniforms left for re-sale are accepted as follows:
- All clothing must be cleaned (blazers must be dry-cleaned) and in good condition.
- Only items purchased from St Edmund's Uniform Shop will be accepted for re-sale.
- Clothes may be donated to the school or sold on seller's behalf.
- When items are accepted for re-sale, the Uniform Shop retains approximately 20% of the value and remits the remaining 80% to the seller.
- Items not accepted for re-sale are not returned, but are given to charity.
Uniform Shop Manager, Ms Sandra Serafin
Tel: 6239 0681
FAX: 6295 1356